Residential Information & Assessment
Fiber-Seal's industry leading protective treatments, cleaning methods, and customer support will help you care for your home's interior, making it worry-free and livable for your family, pets, and entertaining.
FREE Residential Interior Assessment
The Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System can help you care for all the soft surfaces in your home, including wall-to-wall carpeting, area rugs, upholstered furniture, wall coverings and draperies. Once your interior has been protected with Fiber-Seal Brand customized fabric treatment products, you will notice that spots and spills clean up more easily and carpet soils vacuum more readily. That means a cleaner interior for your family and assures that your home is always guest-ready.
How We Work with You
1. Free Consultation: A Fiber-Seal consultant will visit your home or office, at no charge, to discuss how you use your space and furniture. They will then provide a free proposal that has been tailored to your space, furniture, and fabrics/fibers.
2. Cleaning & Treatment: Fiber-Seal technicians will spot or clean all soft surfaces then apply the appropriate Fiber-Seal treatment for the surface as detailed in your approved proposal.
3. Support: Fiber-Seal is here to help you, just call us.
- After applying protective treatment, your Fiber-Seal technician will provide you with a FREE FABRIC CARE KIT containing a spotting guide and several eco-responsible products to help with spills and general maintenance, allowing you to resolve most spots and soiling issues quickly and easily. If you need more help, we are here to assist you.
- Your technician will remind you that with protective treatments you receive a ONE-YEAR SERVICE COMMITMENT, during which time Fiber-Seal technicians can be scheduled to assist with spots on treated surfaces at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
If you've made an investment in fine furnishings and you want to protect it, if you need help in caring for your furniture and carpeting, or if you simply want to spend less time worrying about your interior and more time enjoying it, complete the assessment form and we will contact you to discuss how we can be of service.